At the heart of ATOC’s mission is the desire to help improve the quality of life for people who have experienced severe trauma. Our small art therapy groups, run by highly-trained, licensed, clinical art therapists, provide a non-threatening therapeutic experience for participants. Ultimately, ATOC clients will see themselves as survivors of trauma rather than victims, and build the confidence necessary to re-engage in their communities and move on with their lives.
Your support enables ATOC to continue providing art therapy at no cost to underserved populations.
How to make a donation
By Credit Card Online:
Click Donate Now button to make a secure donation with a credit card
Please make your check payable to ATOC (Art Therapy Outreach Center) and mail it to:
Art Therapy Outreach Center
132 West 21st Street; 6th Floor
New York, NY 10011
How your gift helps:
- Help a returning veteran with the emotional trauma of war and community re-entry;
- Help a survivor of trauma build skills to cope with her painful experience;
- Help a person directly affected by 9-11 balance remembrance with moving forward;
- Help a child in foster care manage the challenges of living in a transitional situation.
What your gift may provide:
- $75 – Art Supplies for one Art Therapy Session
- $200 – Prep time for art therapists for one 5 week Series
- $400 – Sponsorship of one group Art Therapy Session
- $750 – Art Supplies for 10 weeks of Art Therapy
- $1,000 – Sponsorship of two Art Therapy Pilot Sessions
- $2,000 – Sponsorship of one 5-week Art Therapy Series
We welcome gifts of all levels, whether a one time donation or monthly contribution or through a matching gifts program.
Other ways to support ATOC:
Gifts of Securities
Gifts of securities which have been owned for a minimum of one year can be donated to ATOC without incurring capital gains tax. The deduction is the fair market value of the stock on the day you make the gift. If you are interested in donating stock, please contact Martha Dorn at 212.592.2755 or by email at email@example.com.
Leaving a gift to ATOC through a bequest is a lovely way to support our efforts to provide free art therapy services for people who have experienced severe trauma while, at the same time, minimizing your estate taxes. For more information, please contact Martha Dorn at 212.592.2755 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
ATOC (Art Therapy Outreach Center) is a registered 501(c)(3) charitable organization. Contributions are tax-deductible to the full extent allowed by law.